Status quo for UNH: Men's hockey team stays No. 2
The University of New Hampshire men's hockey team, which spent one week as the No.1-ranked team in the nation earlier this month, enters the holiday break at No. 2 behind Boston College.
The Wildcats (11-2-2) remained second in both the USCHO.com Division I Men's Poll and The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Poll, both announced Monday.
Notre Dame is ranked third.
Dartmouth (7-2-2) is 10th in both national polls. The Big Green host UNH on Sunday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. in the semifinals of the Ledyard National Bank Classic. UMass-Amherst and Bemidji State are the other teams in the tourney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use