As part of the Stipulation, FairPoint commits itself to a number of systems and process enhancements. FairPoint is required, inter alia, to complete four major systems projects scheduled as part of its 2012 Information Technology (IT) roadmap and process enhancement programs by year-end 2012. FairPoint is further required to place a total of $600,000 at risk of payment to CLECs to ensure timely completion.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment