Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Stolen credit card used 101 times in less than a month
NASHUA - Police say a Hudson woman stole the credit card of someone she knows and used it 101 times in less than a month.
There was no word from Nashua police on how much the charges totaled, but Samantha St. Onge, 27, of 102B Pelham Road, Hudson, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card, a class B felony.
St. Onge was arrested Tuesday afternoon by members of the Nashua Police Department's Uniform Field Operation Bureau. The charge stems from an August report filed by a woman known by St. Onge who said the card was used without her permission.
A class B felony is punishable by up to seven years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. St. Onge was released from the Nashua Police Department on personal recognizance bail pending her arraignment Jan. 18 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424