May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Stolen credit card used 101 times in less than a month
NASHUA - Police say a Hudson woman stole the credit card of someone she knows and used it 101 times in less than a month.
There was no word from Nashua police on how much the charges totaled, but Samantha St. Onge, 27, of 102B Pelham Road, Hudson, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card, a class B felony.
St. Onge was arrested Tuesday afternoon by members of the Nashua Police Department's Uniform Field Operation Bureau. The charge stems from an August report filed by a woman known by St. Onge who said the card was used without her permission.
A class B felony is punishable by up to seven years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. St. Onge was released from the Nashua Police Department on personal recognizance bail pending her arraignment Jan. 18 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424