June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Stolen credit card used 101 times in less than a month
NASHUA - Police say a Hudson woman stole the credit card of someone she knows and used it 101 times in less than a month.
There was no word from Nashua police on how much the charges totaled, but Samantha St. Onge, 27, of 102B Pelham Road, Hudson, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card, a class B felony.
St. Onge was arrested Tuesday afternoon by members of the Nashua Police Department's Uniform Field Operation Bureau. The charge stems from an August report filed by a woman known by St. Onge who said the card was used without her permission.
A class B felony is punishable by up to seven years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. St. Onge was released from the Nashua Police Department on personal recognizance bail pending her arraignment Jan. 18 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
House and Senate reach budget accord
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424