May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Stolen credit card used 101 times in less than a month
NASHUA - Police say a Hudson woman stole the credit card of someone she knows and used it 101 times in less than a month.
There was no word from Nashua police on how much the charges totaled, but Samantha St. Onge, 27, of 102B Pelham Road, Hudson, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card, a class B felony.
St. Onge was arrested Tuesday afternoon by members of the Nashua Police Department's Uniform Field Operation Bureau. The charge stems from an August report filed by a woman known by St. Onge who said the card was used without her permission.
A class B felony is punishable by up to seven years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. St. Onge was released from the Nashua Police Department on personal recognizance bail pending her arraignment Jan. 18 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424