Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Stolen credit card used 101 times in less than a month
NASHUA - Police say a Hudson woman stole the credit card of someone she knows and used it 101 times in less than a month.
There was no word from Nashua police on how much the charges totaled, but Samantha St. Onge, 27, of 102B Pelham Road, Hudson, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card, a class B felony.
St. Onge was arrested Tuesday afternoon by members of the Nashua Police Department's Uniform Field Operation Bureau. The charge stems from an August report filed by a woman known by St. Onge who said the card was used without her permission.
A class B felony is punishable by up to seven years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. St. Onge was released from the Nashua Police Department on personal recognizance bail pending her arraignment Jan. 18 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483