Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Thief makes off with NH deputy's gun, uniform
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for a thief who stole a duffel bag containing a Hillsborough County deputy sheriff's uniform and service weapon.
Deputy Nina Camelio contacted police last Thursday about 6 p.m. after she came out of Gold's Gym, 89 Dow St., and discovered a passenger window on her personal car shattered and the black duffel bag and backpack missing.
Camelio's .40 caliber Sig Sauer 229 service weapon and uniform were in the bag, while the backpack contained personal items, police said.
The duffel bag was on the floor behind the driver's seat in the locked car, which was parked in the lot for about an hour while Camelio was at the gym.
Information concerning the theft was entered into NCIC (National Crime Information Center,) according to Manchester police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
Hillsborough County Sheriff James Hardy said they are doing all they can to assist in the investigation of the theft, and Camelio was reissued the equipment that was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal