June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Thief makes off with NH deputy's gun, uniform
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for a thief who stole a duffel bag containing a Hillsborough County deputy sheriff's uniform and service weapon.
Deputy Nina Camelio contacted police last Thursday about 6 p.m. after she came out of Gold's Gym, 89 Dow St., and discovered a passenger window on her personal car shattered and the black duffel bag and backpack missing.
Camelio's .40 caliber Sig Sauer 229 service weapon and uniform were in the bag, while the backpack contained personal items, police said.
The duffel bag was on the floor behind the driver's seat in the locked car, which was parked in the lot for about an hour while Camelio was at the gym.
Information concerning the theft was entered into NCIC (National Crime Information Center,) according to Manchester police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
Hillsborough County Sheriff James Hardy said they are doing all they can to assist in the investigation of the theft, and Camelio was reissued the equipment that was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424