Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Thief makes off with NH deputy's gun, uniform
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for a thief who stole a duffel bag containing a Hillsborough County deputy sheriff's uniform and service weapon.
Deputy Nina Camelio contacted police last Thursday about 6 p.m. after she came out of Gold's Gym, 89 Dow St., and discovered a passenger window on her personal car shattered and the black duffel bag and backpack missing.
Camelio's .40 caliber Sig Sauer 229 service weapon and uniform were in the bag, while the backpack contained personal items, police said.
The duffel bag was on the floor behind the driver's seat in the locked car, which was parked in the lot for about an hour while Camelio was at the gym.
Information concerning the theft was entered into NCIC (National Crime Information Center,) according to Manchester police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
Hillsborough County Sheriff James Hardy said they are doing all they can to assist in the investigation of the theft, and Camelio was reissued the equipment that was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Firefighters rescue five 'lucky ducks' in Londonderry - 0
- Abortion clinic buffer put on hold after court ruling - 1
- FairPoint union members to meet and talk strike - 0
- Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses - 0
- Celtics obtain another top pick - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917