Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Thief makes off with NH deputy's gun, uniform
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for a thief who stole a duffel bag containing a Hillsborough County deputy sheriff's uniform and service weapon.
Deputy Nina Camelio contacted police last Thursday about 6 p.m. after she came out of Gold's Gym, 89 Dow St., and discovered a passenger window on her personal car shattered and the black duffel bag and backpack missing.
Camelio's .40 caliber Sig Sauer 229 service weapon and uniform were in the bag, while the backpack contained personal items, police said.
The duffel bag was on the floor behind the driver's seat in the locked car, which was parked in the lot for about an hour while Camelio was at the gym.
Information concerning the theft was entered into NCIC (National Crime Information Center,) according to Manchester police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
Hillsborough County Sheriff James Hardy said they are doing all they can to assist in the investigation of the theft, and Camelio was reissued the equipment that was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 1
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424