Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Thief makes off with NH deputy's gun, uniform
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for a thief who stole a duffel bag containing a Hillsborough County deputy sheriff's uniform and service weapon.
Deputy Nina Camelio contacted police last Thursday about 6 p.m. after she came out of Gold's Gym, 89 Dow St., and discovered a passenger window on her personal car shattered and the black duffel bag and backpack missing.
Camelio's .40 caliber Sig Sauer 229 service weapon and uniform were in the bag, while the backpack contained personal items, police said.
The duffel bag was on the floor behind the driver's seat in the locked car, which was parked in the lot for about an hour while Camelio was at the gym.
Information concerning the theft was entered into NCIC (National Crime Information Center,) according to Manchester police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
Hillsborough County Sheriff James Hardy said they are doing all they can to assist in the investigation of the theft, and Camelio was reissued the equipment that was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 0
- House kills suicide-related bills - 0
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving