Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Take a stroll through centuries of Seacoast history this weekend - 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
- Project Shakespeare presents 'Christmas Carol' adaptation - 0
- Symphony NH chorus, orchestra in Nashua - 0
- Merrimack chorus, concert band present annual holiday showcase Saturday - 0
- Holiday tale of Christmas magic melds love, enchantment.... - 0
- North country inns baking up sweet treat - 0
- Wind ensemble show scheduled - 0
- First Yule Light Up the Night race Sunday - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
North country inns baking up sweet treat
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal