Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celebrate Granite State’s 225 birthday - 0
- Sample summer's slate of theater productions across Granite State - 0
- Granite State Music Festival brings slate of regional acts to Concord - 0
- Film, stage, TV star George Burns recalled in ‘Say Goodnight Grace’ - 0
- Master sand sculptors wash ashore at Hampton Beach - 0
- Brooks Young Band plays Franklin Opera House - 0
- 'Masters of Madness' Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson head to NH - 0
- Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge chats career highs and lows - 0
- Hooksett teen crashes into house, charged with DWI - 0
Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293
New Hampshire Club News in Brief
Celebrate Granite State’s 225 birthday
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off