Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Crotched Mountain Accessible Recreation and Sports brings back adaptive shooting clinics - 0
- Goffstown selectmen support solar panel tax exemption - 0
- Latest Salem school project coming in under budget - 0
- Bedford gets stellar Moody's Investor rating - 0
- Family releases letter Foley wrote in captivity - 0
- Chester man took wife's advice to win Vegas jackpot - 0
- Plymouth senior center gets grant to fix sprinkler system - 0
- Auburn teen refusing to 'duck' debilitating disease - 0
- Senior News: Lifelong Learning Institute opens fall class registration today - 0
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Obama waits: A terror threat grows
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'