Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating virus that attacked Auburn town, school computers - 0
- Remove Bobhouses from Ice by April 1 - 0
- Hooksett DPW workers say boss is abusive - 0
- Now's the time to assess winter's toll on your yard - 0
- Text of Vote of No Confidence in Public Works Director Leo Lessard - 0
- Questions linger as Auburn selectmen attempt to bring back town administrator - 1
- 'Search for the Leprechauns' contest winner announced - 0
- NH Senior News: 'Medical Care: Keeping It All Straight' focus of workshop - 0
- Manchester celebrates St. Patrick with shamrocks and sunny skies - 0
Super Bowl champ makes Manchester appearance
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
Hooksett DPW workers say boss is abusive
Harrigan closes up camp
Christie returns to NH in two weeks