Home » News » Politics » Granite Status
Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Is this really what makes guys crazy? - 0
- Alton first-grader honored for her emergency work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Your stress can become your dog's stress when he's left for boarding - 0
- Military News - 0
- Eight awesome autumn-inspired area brews - 0
- Former Windham skate park eyed for space for seniors - 0
- Children invited to attend Woodland Storybook Walk in Wilton - 0
- Last week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Owls are a treat for the ears but very rarely for the eyes - 0
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Jack-o'-lanterns on the Ammonoosuc
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood