Home » News » Politics » Granite Status
Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Whiskey jacks and camp at Unknown Pond - 0
- Author Doris Kearns Goodwin talks Taft, Teddy and journalism - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guide Lines: The wild life and times of a state conservation officer - 0
- Justin Townes Earle's "Absent Fathers" available for pre-order - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
NH's fishing industry staggered
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs