Home » News » Politics » Granite Status
Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Windham schools reverse post-Sandy Hook ban on dodgeball, other 'human target' games - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time