Home » News » Public Safety
Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ibrahim to be interviewed on Fox News Channel - 0
- A community rises to replace a Manchester musician’s stolen ukulele - 0
- Design consultant gathers outline possibilities for Nashua playground - 0
- Show and Shine Car Show to be held in Merrimack Sunday - 0
- NH Rare Bird Alert for July 30 - 0
- Hazel returns home; the power of peanuts - 0
- Fighting cancer with friends, froyo - 0
- Injured hiker rescued in White Mountain National Forest - 0
- Tall ships offering history at sea in Sail Portsmouth - 0
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Race matters: A cautionary tale at UNH
John Stossel: Healthy profits?
Fired managers sue Market Basket