Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'A Medium with a Message' to stop in Concord, Manchester - 0
- Cello virtuoso Dave Eggar and singer/songwriter Amber Rubarth to perform in Keene - 0
- Jean's Playhouse in Lincoln recounts a Camelot spoof - 0
- Antique appraisal day set - 0
- Nashua Public Library welcomes cello duo - 0
- Karen Morgan & Pony Express to play Henniker concert July 29 - 0
- Cruise over to Bedford July 30 for display of 1950s, 1960s vehicles - 0
- Shakespeare in the Park shows scheduled - 0
- 'Guys and Dolls' return to Leddy Stage to mark 40 years - 0
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality; Third officer suspended, lieutenant demoted
Celebrations for Abby on hold
NH lawmakers back Market Basket boycott
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UNH No. 1 in conference poll