Home » Sports » Motor Sports
Pats Peak looks for ski, snowboard teams
Space is available for skier and snowboard teams to compete in the 24th season of the Pats Peak Adult/Corporate Racing Series.
Teams of five to seven skiers, aged 21 or older, compete in the NASTAR dual GS format. A point system determines individual and team ranking, calculating the five best times for each night.
Each team is guaranteed seven races, scheduled Monday through Thursday, beginning Jan. 2 and extending until late February.
The team participation fee is $650. Individuals may register and be placed on a team.
To sign up or receive additional information call 1-888-728-7732 or go to www.patspeak.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Crabapple trees great for wildlife in winter - 0
- Alex Preston makes top 10; with go on tour with 'American Idol' - 0
- Pinkerton contract defeat leads to talk of new school - 0
- Gaining independence back through adaptive skiing - 0
- Telling Your Family Story returns to Loeb School - 0
- Salem Public Works employee says she was harassed - 0
- Saul O Sidore Lecture Series at PSU presents Thomas F. Lee 'The Promises and Perils of the New Biology' - 0
- 'Shrek' to be Prescott Park Arts Festival's 2014 Summer Musical - 0
- Win tickets to see Billy Idol - 0
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see Rusted Root & The Wailers
Manchester actress Kaleigh Cronin visits Jersey before heading to Big Apple's Great White Way with role in 'Cabaret'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown announces exploratory committee for US Senate run
NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape
Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest