June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Woman accused of stealing checks from Concord business
CONCORD - An employee of a Concord business has been charged with stealing 63 checks totaling approximately $19,500 that were issued to her employer and depositing them into a bank account in her name without permission.
Concord police say the woman, Rosanne Breault, 47, of 220 Frederick Street, Manchester, stole 63 checks, deleted computer records and emails, and tampered with business records. Breault turned herself in to Concord police on Wednesday.
Concord police say they were contacted by the owner of New Hampshire Print and Mail Services, 30 Terrill Park Drive, Concord, on Nov. 6, who said several checks made out to his business had been stolen and cashed by an unknown individual.
During an investigation, Concord police determined that the checks were stolen between December 2010 and October 2012. Police also believe Breault deleted computer records and emails, then tampered with business records to conceal the thefts.
After turning herself in to Concord police, Breault was arrested Wednesday and charged with theft by unauthorized taking, misuse of computer, and tampering with public or private records. Breault was processed and released on $21,000 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to be arraigned at Concord District Court on Jan. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424