Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Mass. man arrested in Nashua assault
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man is under arrest, charged with assaulting a man last January by knocking him to the ground and kicking him in the face, police said.
Gustavo Pina, 32, of 34 River Bank Road, Saugus, was arrested Wednesday night in Somersworth on an outstanding warrant charging him with second-degree assault, a class B felony.
The assault happened at 1:15 a.m. on Jan. 3 in the parking lot of The Junkyard Nightclub, 522 Amherst St. Police said Pina and the injured man both had been in the bar.
What's next: Pina was transported to the Nashua police station where he is being detained on $7,500 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917