May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Mass. man arrested in Nashua assault
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man is under arrest, charged with assaulting a man last January by knocking him to the ground and kicking him in the face, police said.
Gustavo Pina, 32, of 34 River Bank Road, Saugus, was arrested Wednesday night in Somersworth on an outstanding warrant charging him with second-degree assault, a class B felony.
The assault happened at 1:15 a.m. on Jan. 3 in the parking lot of The Junkyard Nightclub, 522 Amherst St. Police said Pina and the injured man both had been in the bar.
What's next: Pina was transported to the Nashua police station where he is being detained on $7,500 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424