June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Mass. man arrested in Nashua assault
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man is under arrest, charged with assaulting a man last January by knocking him to the ground and kicking him in the face, police said.
Gustavo Pina, 32, of 34 River Bank Road, Saugus, was arrested Wednesday night in Somersworth on an outstanding warrant charging him with second-degree assault, a class B felony.
The assault happened at 1:15 a.m. on Jan. 3 in the parking lot of The Junkyard Nightclub, 522 Amherst St. Police said Pina and the injured man both had been in the bar.
What's next: Pina was transported to the Nashua police station where he is being detained on $7,500 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 26
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424