Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hudson woman arrested for DWI after 3-car crash
HUDSON - A local woman was arrested for aggravated DWI after she ran a red light at the Sagamore Bridge and struck a car, sending its driver to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries, according to police.
The crash happened Wednesday night on Lowell Road (Route 3A) at the Sagamore Bridge (Exit 2 off Route 3, the F.E. Everett Turnpike.)
Penny Cicero, 47, was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when she went through a red light and struck a 2005 Dodge Neon on the driver's side, according to a police news release.
Kristi Boily, 43, of Nashua, the driver of the Neon, suffered serious injuries in the crash and was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance.
Her Neon, in turn, hit a 2004 Ford Escape operated by Rachel Scanzani, 31, of Hudson. Scanzani was not injured and her car had only minor damage, police said.
Cicero, 47, also was injured and was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Cicero, who also was cited for a red light violation, will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424