Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hudson woman arrested for DWI after 3-car crash
HUDSON - A local woman was arrested for aggravated DWI after she ran a red light at the Sagamore Bridge and struck a car, sending its driver to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries, according to police.
The crash happened Wednesday night on Lowell Road (Route 3A) at the Sagamore Bridge (Exit 2 off Route 3, the F.E. Everett Turnpike.)
Penny Cicero, 47, was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when she went through a red light and struck a 2005 Dodge Neon on the driver's side, according to a police news release.
Kristi Boily, 43, of Nashua, the driver of the Neon, suffered serious injuries in the crash and was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance.
Her Neon, in turn, hit a 2004 Ford Escape operated by Rachel Scanzani, 31, of Hudson. Scanzani was not injured and her car had only minor damage, police said.
Cicero, 47, also was injured and was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Cicero, who also was cited for a red light violation, will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917