June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hudson woman arrested for DWI after 3-car crash
HUDSON - A local woman was arrested for aggravated DWI after she ran a red light at the Sagamore Bridge and struck a car, sending its driver to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries, according to police.
The crash happened Wednesday night on Lowell Road (Route 3A) at the Sagamore Bridge (Exit 2 off Route 3, the F.E. Everett Turnpike.)
Penny Cicero, 47, was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when she went through a red light and struck a 2005 Dodge Neon on the driver's side, according to a police news release.
Kristi Boily, 43, of Nashua, the driver of the Neon, suffered serious injuries in the crash and was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance.
Her Neon, in turn, hit a 2004 Ford Escape operated by Rachel Scanzani, 31, of Hudson. Scanzani was not injured and her car had only minor damage, police said.
Cicero, 47, also was injured and was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Cicero, who also was cited for a red light violation, will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424