Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson woman arrested for DWI after 3-car crash
HUDSON - A local woman was arrested for aggravated DWI after she ran a red light at the Sagamore Bridge and struck a car, sending its driver to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries, according to police.
The crash happened Wednesday night on Lowell Road (Route 3A) at the Sagamore Bridge (Exit 2 off Route 3, the F.E. Everett Turnpike.)
Penny Cicero, 47, was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when she went through a red light and struck a 2005 Dodge Neon on the driver's side, according to a police news release.
Kristi Boily, 43, of Nashua, the driver of the Neon, suffered serious injuries in the crash and was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance.
Her Neon, in turn, hit a 2004 Ford Escape operated by Rachel Scanzani, 31, of Hudson. Scanzani was not injured and her car had only minor damage, police said.
Cicero, 47, also was injured and was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Cicero, who also was cited for a red light violation, will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424