May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hudson woman arrested for DWI after 3-car crash
HUDSON - A local woman was arrested for aggravated DWI after she ran a red light at the Sagamore Bridge and struck a car, sending its driver to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries, according to police.
The crash happened Wednesday night on Lowell Road (Route 3A) at the Sagamore Bridge (Exit 2 off Route 3, the F.E. Everett Turnpike.)
Penny Cicero, 47, was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when she went through a red light and struck a 2005 Dodge Neon on the driver's side, according to a police news release.
Kristi Boily, 43, of Nashua, the driver of the Neon, suffered serious injuries in the crash and was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance.
Her Neon, in turn, hit a 2004 Ford Escape operated by Rachel Scanzani, 31, of Hudson. Scanzani was not injured and her car had only minor damage, police said.
Cicero, 47, also was injured and was taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Cicero, who also was cited for a red light violation, will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424