Arian Foster has a Segway, and he loves it. He loves it so much that he prefers riding his Segway to using his own two feet to walk, which causes a lot of his teammates to get on him about it. So, he decided to show his love for the Segway brand the best way he knew how recently—by buying every single offensive lineman on the Texans a brand-new Segway for Christmas.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment