Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Allenstown man facing charges after car crash
MANCHESTER - Police officers arrested a driver after they came across two men fighting beside a pair of wrecked cars at Auburn and Willow streets early Friday morning.
Officers Morgan Lovejoy and Tom Florenzo were on routine patrol about 1 a.m. when they saw the men fighting near the wreckage and separated them.
Jivan Agoubi, 23, of 1 Heritage Drive, Allenstown, was driving an Acura Integra on Willow Street that police said failed to yield the right of way to a Lincoln Town Car operated by Douglas Kane, 26, of 34B St. Anselm's Drive, Goffstown, at Auburn Street.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said she does not know if Kane was the man Agoubi was fighting as the police report does not identify him.
Agoubi was bleeding from injuries to his face and police said he was extremely irate and belligerent, shouting obscenities at officers and other people in the area.
He was arrested after he allegedly grabbed Lovejoy and threatened to punch him. He is charged with simple assault, aggravated DWI, and disorderly conduct.
Agoubi was taken to the Elliot Hospital emergency room for treatment of injuries he suffered in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief