Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt in Shorty's parking lot crash
BEDFORD -- Two people were seriously injured in the parking lot of a Bedford restaurant Thursday night when they were pinned between two cars, police said.
According to a press release from the Bedford Police Department, the department was called to the scene at Shorty's Restaurant on Route 101 at 7:10 p.m. Police said the crash involved three vehicles and two pedestrians, who were pinned between two parked cars.
The pedestrians needed to be extricated by Bedford Fire and Rescue and were transported to an unnamed hospital with serious injuries.
Police identified the driver of the car as Dianne Sollecito, 61 of Hollis. Bedford Police is investigating the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 114
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 7
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?