Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt in Shorty's parking lot crash
BEDFORD -- Two people were seriously injured in the parking lot of a Bedford restaurant Thursday night when they were pinned between two cars, police said.
According to a press release from the Bedford Police Department, the department was called to the scene at Shorty's Restaurant on Route 101 at 7:10 p.m. Police said the crash involved three vehicles and two pedestrians, who were pinned between two parked cars.
The pedestrians needed to be extricated by Bedford Fire and Rescue and were transported to an unnamed hospital with serious injuries.
Police identified the driver of the car as Dianne Sollecito, 61 of Hollis. Bedford Police is investigating the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
- Conn. pair injured in ATV rollover in Henniker - 0
- Boy injured on bicycle, hit by pickup in Keene - 0
- Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293 - 0
- Fire destroys historic downtown Berlin building - 0
- Three-alarm fire destroys garage in Nottingham - 0
- Manchester man killed on I-293 apparently unconscious before crash - 0
- Fire destroys another historic Berlin building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 10
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 2
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 5
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility