Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt in Shorty's parking lot crash
BEDFORD -- Two people were seriously injured in the parking lot of a Bedford restaurant Thursday night when they were pinned between two cars, police said.
According to a press release from the Bedford Police Department, the department was called to the scene at Shorty's Restaurant on Route 101 at 7:10 p.m. Police said the crash involved three vehicles and two pedestrians, who were pinned between two parked cars.
The pedestrians needed to be extricated by Bedford Fire and Rescue and were transported to an unnamed hospital with serious injuries.
Police identified the driver of the car as Dianne Sollecito, 61 of Hollis. Bedford Police is investigating the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 15
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it