Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt in Shorty's parking lot crash
BEDFORD -- Two people were seriously injured in the parking lot of a Bedford restaurant Thursday night when they were pinned between two cars, police said.
According to a press release from the Bedford Police Department, the department was called to the scene at Shorty's Restaurant on Route 101 at 7:10 p.m. Police said the crash involved three vehicles and two pedestrians, who were pinned between two parked cars.
The pedestrians needed to be extricated by Bedford Fire and Rescue and were transported to an unnamed hospital with serious injuries.
Police identified the driver of the car as Dianne Sollecito, 61 of Hollis. Bedford Police is investigating the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads