Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges in Nashua
NASHUA - A routine traffic stop on Friday led to the arrest of Kenneth Coon, 28, with no fixed address, on charges of having cocaine, heroin, marijuana and a loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol under the right front passenger seat.
Police said after the traffic stop, an officer discovered heroin on Coon. A search of the car turned up pre-packaged cocaine and marijuana in the car and the firearm under the seat, according to police.
Coon was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, cocaine, with intent to distribute, possession of a narcotic drug, heroin; possession of a controlled drug, marijuana, and felonious use of firearms.
He was held on $5,000 cash/surety bail, pending his arraignment.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or utilize the Nashua Police Department's website, Nashuapd.com, with any information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424