Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges in Nashua
NASHUA - A routine traffic stop on Friday led to the arrest of Kenneth Coon, 28, with no fixed address, on charges of having cocaine, heroin, marijuana and a loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol under the right front passenger seat.
Police said after the traffic stop, an officer discovered heroin on Coon. A search of the car turned up pre-packaged cocaine and marijuana in the car and the firearm under the seat, according to police.
Coon was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, cocaine, with intent to distribute, possession of a narcotic drug, heroin; possession of a controlled drug, marijuana, and felonious use of firearms.
He was held on $5,000 cash/surety bail, pending his arraignment.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or utilize the Nashua Police Department's website, Nashuapd.com, with any information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief