May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges in Nashua
NASHUA - A routine traffic stop on Friday led to the arrest of Kenneth Coon, 28, with no fixed address, on charges of having cocaine, heroin, marijuana and a loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol under the right front passenger seat.
Police said after the traffic stop, an officer discovered heroin on Coon. A search of the car turned up pre-packaged cocaine and marijuana in the car and the firearm under the seat, according to police.
Coon was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, cocaine, with intent to distribute, possession of a narcotic drug, heroin; possession of a controlled drug, marijuana, and felonious use of firearms.
He was held on $5,000 cash/surety bail, pending his arraignment.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or utilize the Nashua Police Department's website, Nashuapd.com, with any information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 12
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424