Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges in Nashua
NASHUA - A routine traffic stop on Friday led to the arrest of Kenneth Coon, 28, with no fixed address, on charges of having cocaine, heroin, marijuana and a loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol under the right front passenger seat.
Police said after the traffic stop, an officer discovered heroin on Coon. A search of the car turned up pre-packaged cocaine and marijuana in the car and the firearm under the seat, according to police.
Coon was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, cocaine, with intent to distribute, possession of a narcotic drug, heroin; possession of a controlled drug, marijuana, and felonious use of firearms.
He was held on $5,000 cash/surety bail, pending his arraignment.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or utilize the Nashua Police Department's website, Nashuapd.com, with any information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917