May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges in Nashua
NASHUA - A routine traffic stop on Friday led to the arrest of Kenneth Coon, 28, with no fixed address, on charges of having cocaine, heroin, marijuana and a loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol under the right front passenger seat.
Police said after the traffic stop, an officer discovered heroin on Coon. A search of the car turned up pre-packaged cocaine and marijuana in the car and the firearm under the seat, according to police.
Coon was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, cocaine, with intent to distribute, possession of a narcotic drug, heroin; possession of a controlled drug, marijuana, and felonious use of firearms.
He was held on $5,000 cash/surety bail, pending his arraignment.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or utilize the Nashua Police Department's website, Nashuapd.com, with any information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424