May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police find two men fighting beside pair of wrecked cars
MANCHESTER - Police officers arrested a driver after they came across two men fighting beside a pair of wrecked cars at Auburn and Willow streets early Friday morning.
Officers Morgan Lovejoy and Tom Florenzo were on routine patrol about 1 a.m. when they saw the men fighting near the wreckage and separated them.
Jivan Agoubi, 23, of 1 Heritage Drive, Allenstown, was driving an Acura Integra on Willow Street that police said failed to yield the right of way to a Lincoln Town Car operated by Douglas Kane, 26, of 34B St. Anselm's Drive, Goffstown.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said she does not know if Kane was the man Agoubi was fighting, since the police report does not identify him.
Agoubi was bleeding from injuries to his face and police said he was extremely irate and belligerent, shouting obscenities at officers and other people in the area.
He was arrested after he allegedly grabbed Lovejoy and threatened to punch him. He is charged with simple assault, aggravated OUIL, and disorderly conduct.
Agoubi was taken to the Elliot Hospital emergency room for treatment of injuries he suffered in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424