May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police find two men fighting beside pair of wrecked cars
MANCHESTER - Police officers arrested a driver after they came across two men fighting beside a pair of wrecked cars at Auburn and Willow streets early Friday morning.
Officers Morgan Lovejoy and Tom Florenzo were on routine patrol about 1 a.m. when they saw the men fighting near the wreckage and separated them.
Jivan Agoubi, 23, of 1 Heritage Drive, Allenstown, was driving an Acura Integra on Willow Street that police said failed to yield the right of way to a Lincoln Town Car operated by Douglas Kane, 26, of 34B St. Anselm's Drive, Goffstown.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said she does not know if Kane was the man Agoubi was fighting, since the police report does not identify him.
Agoubi was bleeding from injuries to his face and police said he was extremely irate and belligerent, shouting obscenities at officers and other people in the area.
He was arrested after he allegedly grabbed Lovejoy and threatened to punch him. He is charged with simple assault, aggravated OUIL, and disorderly conduct.
Agoubi was taken to the Elliot Hospital emergency room for treatment of injuries he suffered in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424