Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police find two men fighting beside pair of wrecked cars
MANCHESTER - Police officers arrested a driver after they came across two men fighting beside a pair of wrecked cars at Auburn and Willow streets early Friday morning.
Officers Morgan Lovejoy and Tom Florenzo were on routine patrol about 1 a.m. when they saw the men fighting near the wreckage and separated them.
Jivan Agoubi, 23, of 1 Heritage Drive, Allenstown, was driving an Acura Integra on Willow Street that police said failed to yield the right of way to a Lincoln Town Car operated by Douglas Kane, 26, of 34B St. Anselm's Drive, Goffstown.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said she does not know if Kane was the man Agoubi was fighting, since the police report does not identify him.
Agoubi was bleeding from injuries to his face and police said he was extremely irate and belligerent, shouting obscenities at officers and other people in the area.
He was arrested after he allegedly grabbed Lovejoy and threatened to punch him. He is charged with simple assault, aggravated OUIL, and disorderly conduct.
Agoubi was taken to the Elliot Hospital emergency room for treatment of injuries he suffered in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Got a power problem??Call the problem solve
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council