June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police find two men fighting beside pair of wrecked cars
MANCHESTER - Police officers arrested a driver after they came across two men fighting beside a pair of wrecked cars at Auburn and Willow streets early Friday morning.
Officers Morgan Lovejoy and Tom Florenzo were on routine patrol about 1 a.m. when they saw the men fighting near the wreckage and separated them.
Jivan Agoubi, 23, of 1 Heritage Drive, Allenstown, was driving an Acura Integra on Willow Street that police said failed to yield the right of way to a Lincoln Town Car operated by Douglas Kane, 26, of 34B St. Anselm's Drive, Goffstown.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said she does not know if Kane was the man Agoubi was fighting, since the police report does not identify him.
Agoubi was bleeding from injuries to his face and police said he was extremely irate and belligerent, shouting obscenities at officers and other people in the area.
He was arrested after he allegedly grabbed Lovejoy and threatened to punch him. He is charged with simple assault, aggravated OUIL, and disorderly conduct.
Agoubi was taken to the Elliot Hospital emergency room for treatment of injuries he suffered in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424