Home » News » Public Safety
Police say Rochester man hurt after driver runs stop sign and hits car
EPPING - A Rochester man suffered serious injuries Saturday in a crash caused by another motorist running a stop sign, state police said.
Police said Eric Ramsden, 61, of Rochester, was driving south on Route 125 about 11 a.m. Saturday when his car was hit by a car driven by Samantha Golliver, 18, of Raymond, who was heading west on Route 87.
Ramsden's car flipped over after the impact and he was taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester for treatment of serious head injuries, police said.
Golliver, who was treated for minor injuries at the scene and was not taken to a hospital, failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection, police said. Police did not say in a release if Golliver was charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data