Home » News » Public Safety
Police say Rochester man hurt after driver runs stop sign and hits car
EPPING - A Rochester man suffered serious injuries Saturday in a crash caused by another motorist running a stop sign, state police said.
Police said Eric Ramsden, 61, of Rochester, was driving south on Route 125 about 11 a.m. Saturday when his car was hit by a car driven by Samantha Golliver, 18, of Raymond, who was heading west on Route 87.
Ramsden's car flipped over after the impact and he was taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester for treatment of serious head injuries, police said.
Golliver, who was treated for minor injuries at the scene and was not taken to a hospital, failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection, police said. Police did not say in a release if Golliver was charged.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
- Hampton police searching for missing Mass. woman - 0
- Officials mum on investigation of Lyman infant's death - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax