Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man seriously injured in Epping crash
EPPING — A Rochester man suffered serious injuries Saturday in a crash caused by another motorist running a stop sign, state police said.
Police said Eric Ramsden, 61, of Rochester, was driving south on Route 125 about 11 a.m. Saturday when his car was hit by a car driven by Samantha Golliver, 18, of Raymond, who was heading west on Route 87.
Ramsden’s car flipped over after the impact and he was taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester for treatment of serious head injuries, police said.
Golliver, who was treated for minor injuries at the scene and was not taken to a hospital, failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection, police said. Police did not say in a release if Golliver was charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'