Minor earthquake Saturday near Plymouth
The Western Observatory at Boston College recorded a minor earthquake with a magnitude of 2.3 a little more than 3 miles south of Plymouth, N.H., just after 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
There were no reports of any quake-related damages.
► Click here to view the Weston Observatory's list of recent New England earthquakes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 6.0 earthquake strikes California wine country - 0
- Heavy rain saturates NH in a matter of two hours - 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
- Rare tornado touches down in Revere, Mass., no deaths reported - 0
- Severe weather strikes across Granite State - 0
- Restaurant foundation destabilized by high water raises Route 3 Bridge, downtown Colebrook flooding concerns - 0
- Winchester roads ravaged by heavy rain - 0
- Despite heavy rains, tornado warning, Nashua OK - 0
- Wild weather strikes Granite State - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene man arrested in assault on 2-year-old - 1
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 1
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof