Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Shop N Go on Massabesic Street is robbed by two men
MANCHESTER — City police are looking for two men who robbed a Manchester convenience store Sunday night.
According to Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley, two men walked into the Shop N Go store at 188 Massabesic Street at 7 p.m. Both men were wearing black sweatshirts with hoods pulled over their heads and were wearing ski masks. One of the men produced a handgun, and ordered the clerk and the store's lone customer to lie on the ground as they emptied the register of cash. The two men then fled the store on foot with an undetermined amount of money in an easterly direction on Massabesic Street.
Police described the suspect who showed the handgun as a white male, no age given, standing six feet tall and of thin build. The other suspect was described as a black male, 5'4", of medium build with no age given.
There were no injuries reported during the theft.
Hurley said police investigated a report of some individuals in a vacant building near the Shop N Go, but they were not considered suspects in the robbery as of last night.
Manchester police ask anyone with information on this incident to call them at 668-8711, or call the Manchester crime line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483