Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Shop N Go on Massabesic Street is robbed by two men
MANCHESTER — City police are looking for two men who robbed a Manchester convenience store Sunday night.
According to Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley, two men walked into the Shop N Go store at 188 Massabesic Street at 7 p.m. Both men were wearing black sweatshirts with hoods pulled over their heads and were wearing ski masks. One of the men produced a handgun, and ordered the clerk and the store's lone customer to lie on the ground as they emptied the register of cash. The two men then fled the store on foot with an undetermined amount of money in an easterly direction on Massabesic Street.
Police described the suspect who showed the handgun as a white male, no age given, standing six feet tall and of thin build. The other suspect was described as a black male, 5'4", of medium build with no age given.
There were no injuries reported during the theft.
Hurley said police investigated a report of some individuals in a vacant building near the Shop N Go, but they were not considered suspects in the robbery as of last night.
Manchester police ask anyone with information on this incident to call them at 668-8711, or call the Manchester crime line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917