Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Shop N Go on Massabesic Street is robbed by two men
MANCHESTER — City police are looking for two men who robbed a Manchester convenience store Sunday night.
According to Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley, two men walked into the Shop N Go store at 188 Massabesic Street at 7 p.m. Both men were wearing black sweatshirts with hoods pulled over their heads and were wearing ski masks. One of the men produced a handgun, and ordered the clerk and the store's lone customer to lie on the ground as they emptied the register of cash. The two men then fled the store on foot with an undetermined amount of money in an easterly direction on Massabesic Street.
Police described the suspect who showed the handgun as a white male, no age given, standing six feet tall and of thin build. The other suspect was described as a black male, 5'4", of medium build with no age given.
There were no injuries reported during the theft.
Hurley said police investigated a report of some individuals in a vacant building near the Shop N Go, but they were not considered suspects in the robbery as of last night.
Manchester police ask anyone with information on this incident to call them at 668-8711, or call the Manchester crime line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 10
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 6
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917