May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Shop N Go on Massabesic Street is robbed by two men
MANCHESTER — City police are looking for two men who robbed a Manchester convenience store Sunday night.
According to Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley, two men walked into the Shop N Go store at 188 Massabesic Street at 7 p.m. Both men were wearing black sweatshirts with hoods pulled over their heads and were wearing ski masks. One of the men produced a handgun, and ordered the clerk and the store's lone customer to lie on the ground as they emptied the register of cash. The two men then fled the store on foot with an undetermined amount of money in an easterly direction on Massabesic Street.
Police described the suspect who showed the handgun as a white male, no age given, standing six feet tall and of thin build. The other suspect was described as a black male, 5'4", of medium build with no age given.
There were no injuries reported during the theft.
Hurley said police investigated a report of some individuals in a vacant building near the Shop N Go, but they were not considered suspects in the robbery as of last night.
Manchester police ask anyone with information on this incident to call them at 668-8711, or call the Manchester crime line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 1
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 3
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424