2013 fishing, hunting licenses available
CONCORD - New Hampshire fishing and hunting licenses for 2013 are now available for purchase.
Licenses are good from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013. Purchase online at wildnh.com, at Fish and Game headquarters in Concord, or from one of more than 250 Fish and Game license agents statewide.
Your hunting or fishing license or your "combo" license is your year-round ticket to New Hampshire's great outdoors. For state residents, an annual freshwater fishing license is $35; the basic hunting license is $24.50; and a combination (hunting and freshwater fishing) license is $48.50. For nonresidents, annual freshwater fishing licenses are $53; hunting licenses, $105.50; and the combo license is $143.50.
Residents can buy a one-day freshwater fishing license for $10. Nonresidents can opt for one-, three- or seven-day freshwater fishing licenses.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair - 0
- Hearing continues on Salem senior living facility - 0
- Pelham family supports Pan-Mass cause - 0
- Local veteran puts on Gala for Warrior Camp - 0
- Senior News: Workshop to focus on 'Telling Your Own Story' - 0
- Jack Savage's Forest Journal: Test inconclusive on anti-deer fly headware - 1
- Just running isn't enough; adventure races add mud and obstacles - 0
- Paquette-Murphy engagement; Sept. wedding planned - 0
- 2 from NH complete Air Force training - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Local veteran puts on Gala for Warrior Camp
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back