2013 fishing, hunting licenses available
CONCORD - New Hampshire fishing and hunting licenses for 2013 are now available for purchase.
Licenses are good from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013. Purchase online at wildnh.com, at Fish and Game headquarters in Concord, or from one of more than 250 Fish and Game license agents statewide.
Your hunting or fishing license or your "combo" license is your year-round ticket to New Hampshire's great outdoors. For state residents, an annual freshwater fishing license is $35; the basic hunting license is $24.50; and a combination (hunting and freshwater fishing) license is $48.50. For nonresidents, annual freshwater fishing licenses are $53; hunting licenses, $105.50; and the combo license is $143.50.
Residents can buy a one-day freshwater fishing license for $10. Nonresidents can opt for one-, three- or seven-day freshwater fishing licenses.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Band concert highlights Deerfield Family Fun Night - 0
- Raymond aims to bring community together at annual town fair - 0
- Slash and his Conspirators open tour at Hampton Beach - 0
- Hundreds to pedal White Mountains to keep Manchester students in school - 1
- Goffstown business panel to do self-assessment - 0
- City kicks off 'Lunch in the Park' program - 0
- Warren begins three-day Old Home Day celebration Friday - 0
- Salem duplex request on hold - 0
- Yes to perform at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom - 1
Community groups profit from race week
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Alanis Morissette to play Casino Ballroom
City kicks off 'Lunch in the Park' program