2013 fishing, hunting licenses available
CONCORD - New Hampshire fishing and hunting licenses for 2013 are now available for purchase.
Licenses are good from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013. Purchase online at wildnh.com, at Fish and Game headquarters in Concord, or from one of more than 250 Fish and Game license agents statewide.
Your hunting or fishing license or your "combo" license is your year-round ticket to New Hampshire's great outdoors. For state residents, an annual freshwater fishing license is $35; the basic hunting license is $24.50; and a combination (hunting and freshwater fishing) license is $48.50. For nonresidents, annual freshwater fishing licenses are $53; hunting licenses, $105.50; and the combo license is $143.50.
Residents can buy a one-day freshwater fishing license for $10. Nonresidents can opt for one-, three- or seven-day freshwater fishing licenses.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former software engineer spices up her life - 0
- A good everyday drinking wine revisited - 0
- Pelham firefighters wearing pink for breast cancer awareness - 0
- Windham eyes development district with a small-town feel - 0
- Engineers win no-bid contract to continue contamination watch in Salem - 0
- Bedford planners give final OK to elderly housing development - 0
- Leading Manchester mental health advocate set to retire - 0
- Artistic life and legacy of Gerry Williams celebrated in Dunbarton - 0
- Smells like Halloween can't be far away - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen