Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged with arson in Laconia fire Monday afternoon
LACONIA - Police arrested a man who confessed to setting a fire that went to two alarms Monday at 1:16 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Police arrested Jordan C. Feaster, 22, of 17 Croft Way, after he admitted starting the fire at the same address, which is a single-family residence, fire officials said Monday night.
A spokesperson for Laconia Fire Department said a second alarm was struck due to the amount of smoke coming from the building. The fire is believed to have begun on the second floor in the bedroom area.
The second floor of the house sustained smoke, heat and fire damage while the first floor sustained heavy water damage. The house appears to be rebuildable the official said.
Five towns from the area provided mutual aid and coverage for the Laconia fire stations. All off-duty Laconia fire personnel responded to the fire.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating the cause of the fire's origin.
Feaster was taken taken to Lakes Region General Hospital for involuntary emergency admission, and charged with arson.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424