Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Suspect arrested in donation jar theft from local pizza shop
MANCHESTER - A local "grinch" who took a jar of donated money off the counter of a local pizza store Saturday afternoon was arrested Sunday and charged by Manchester police with the theft.
Lawrence Hume, 41, took the jar of donations collected for St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., from the counter of Domino's Pizza, 150 Amory St., and placed it in his jacket pocket.
Police credit the release of surveillance tape and pictures to media outets with providing the possible suspect's identity that led to Hume's arrest.
The collect jar contained an undetermined amount of money.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus