Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suspect arrested in donation jar theft from local pizza shop
MANCHESTER - A local "grinch" who took a jar of donated money off the counter of a local pizza store Saturday afternoon was arrested Sunday and charged by Manchester police with the theft.
Lawrence Hume, 41, took the jar of donations collected for St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., from the counter of Domino's Pizza, 150 Amory St., and placed it in his jacket pocket.
Police credit the release of surveillance tape and pictures to media outets with providing the possible suspect's identity that led to Hume's arrest.
The collect jar contained an undetermined amount of money.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424